“We believe in what we do. And want to support you with what you need”
With our sustainable and innovative products, we want to reshape the future in the field of thermals and acoustics.
ThermalTec (TT) is an application specialist for the processing of various glass and silicate fibers. State-of-the-art manufacturing processes are used to create energy-efficient products.
New products for the fuel cell and battery sectors are one of TT’s core competencies. New manufacturing processes and the application of optimized and sustainable coatings will characterize the company in the future.
Specially developed tool concepts in combination with new production lines ensure a high level of competitiveness.
The corresponding products are used in various industries, including the automotive and aviation industry, as well as in modern fire protection.
- Founded on February 1st, 2022 in Valmiera, Latvia
- Supported by the Bürger Group as Shareholder an Investor
- First Projects awarded in February 2022
- Start of Production in April 2022
- New developed Product portfolio for Batteries
- Expected Sales for 2022 > 12,5mil Euro
- More than 30 employees planned for the end of 2022
In Valmiera, Latvia
Setup Second Line
Setup Third Line
Setup Fourth Line
THERMALTEC KEY FACTS
- >1000 global Customer contacts
- Sustainable Development Partner
- High problem-solving competence
- Driven by sustainable solutions
- Strong development partner for alternative energies
MARKETS AND REPRESENTATION
- European Footprint with Location in
- Global Footprint through Partners and Distributions
FINANCIAL FIGURES 2022
- Expected Sales Fibertec: 5,0 Mio. Euro
- Expected Sales Formings: 2,5 Mio. Euro
- Expected Sales Materials: 5,0 Mio. Euro
OUR TEAM FOR THE FUTURE
- Employees: 30
- Senior Experts: 5
- Students: 3